- Open File Explorer and open your user profile folder (C:\Users\Your username\)
- Inside your user profile folder, right click the Contacts folder > Properties > Location tab
- In the text field, just change the C to the letter of your hard disk drive (E.g. E), then click OK.
- Click Yes to the next prompt, then Yes again.
- Now do the same thing for the rest of the user profile folders (Desktop, Documents, Downloads etc.) That's it.
If you need help with getting your computer set up properly, call Computer Champ on 0430 984 522.